Teddy bears can really add the ‘aww‘ factor to a gift. Whether it’s a small plush teddy bear for your sick sibling to get well soon or a giant teddy bear to overwhelm your partner with love, online florists will offer a range of teddy bears as optional extras to choose when you make order flowers online.
If you’re only after the teddy bear, you can even skip the flowers and head straight into the cute soft bear gifts.
Browse the selection of teddy bears here from Australia’s favourite florists. Most teddy bears come in gift packs with flowers and chocolates. Online florists generally do not offer the option to buy teddy bears alone, they must be ordered with flowers.
Compare Teddy Bears
Find an Australian Florist for Teddy Bears
Compare florist prices from suburbs within the following states:
- New South Wales Florists for Teddy Bears
- Victorian Florists for Teddy Bears
- Queensland Florists for Teddy Bears
- Western Australian Florists for Teddy Bears
- South Australian Florists for Teddy Bears
- Tasmanian Florists for Teddy Bears
- Northern Territory Florists for Teddy Bears
All florists deliver to the metropolitan area, while most deliver to rural suburbs.
A delivery fee may incur depending on your location and the delivery terms.
Guide to Teddy Bear Gifts
1.1 What different types of Teddy bears are there?
Teddy bears come in all different shapes, colours and sizes, and some can even talk or play music. The following are a few of the most common teddy bears you’ll find:
- Plush teddies: These are the mass produced teddy bears. They must meet extensive safety standards but come at a lower cost that collectable or personal teddies. If an online florist includes teddies in their range, plush bears will undoubtedly be apart of it.
- Personalised teddies: Companies such as Build-a-bear specialise in creating bears of your desired colour, size and can record a few voice recordings which can be replayed by a button on the bear. Great for sentimental gifts and personal jokes!
- Collectable teddies: Just like stamps, bugs, comic books or anything vintage, teddy bears can be collectible items. Certain companies release limited edition and themed teddies which grow in value as they age.
1.2 What occasions are suitable to give teddy bears as presents?
The appeal with teddy bears is unlike flowers, they last a very long time and can even increase in value and sentimentality as they age.
- Get Well Soon: When a friend or family member is unwell, while you’d like to spend as much time as possible with them, you only have so much spare time. A get well soon teddy bear will symbolise yourself in a way, reminding the sufferer that they have a friend who cares and thinks about them.
- I’m Sorry: Everyone’s different, but some hearts will simply melt and break down emotional walls when they see a pleading face for forgiveness coupled with a cute teddy and even flowers. If you and the person resolve your dispute, the teddy will act as a reminder of your resilience and ability to work out your mutual problem.
- Just Because: Teddies don’t even need an occasion. It’s enough to simply love or care for that special person enough to show your affection or gratitude towards them.
1.3 What are some popular teddy bear brands?
Online florists provide a range of teddies, from cute, small, themed to giant teddy bears, but for real classic collector’s toys, you can’t look past a few of the following brands:
- Russ teddy bears: Russ Berrie are renowned for their classical teddy bear creations using the softest and finest materials.
- Steiff teddy bears: Steiff are the ultimate collector’s teddy bear. Priced at up to $2000 for new bears, they are handmade worksmanship at it’s finest. Steiff dates back to the early 1900′s as one of the most vintage creators of the teddy bear.
- Gund teddy bears: Similar to Steiff, Gund have been making traditional teddy bears for over a century. They are typically in a more affordable price range of $100-200, but still more expensive than the conventional teddy.